Skip to the content
- We are all EQUALS!!! People with different beliefs or religions, immigration status, nationalities, genders, sexualities, ages and abilities are all treated the same…. there is no discrimination or criticism at MEP.
- Everyone at MEP can find a job or help out in some way, for example cooking or washing plates after lunch.
- Everyone is responsible for helping if there are problems or arguments.
- Please be polite and friendly at all times!
- Have respect for each other and no swearing.
- Please try to support each other, and listen to what other people say.
- If you have a problem with another person at MEP and need help or advice, please talk to a member of the Protection Working Group.
- Everybody at MEP is equally important!