We are all EQUALS!!! People with different beliefs or religions, immigration status, nationalities, genders, sexualities, ages and abilities are all treated the same…. there is no discrimination or criticism at MEP.
- Everyone at MEP can find a job or help out in some way, for example cooking or washing plates after lunch.
- Everyone is responsible for helping if there are problems or arguments.
- Please be polite and friendly at all times!
- Have respect for each other and no swearing.
- Please try to support each other, and listen to what other people say.
- If you have a problem with another person at MEP and need help or advice, please talk to a member of the Problem-Solving Group.
- Everybody at MEP is equally important!
If you have a problem or difficulty at MEP, the Problem Solving Group is here to help you. This is a group of volunteers who will be very pleased to talk to you in private and offer help and support. Please ask a person at the welcome desk who will put you in touch with a member of the Group.